Please find as follows a few of the frequently asked questions on surestop products.
- Our whole range fits onto 15mm and 22mm piping, the New Build adapter fits onto 20mm and 25mm inlet pipework adapting onto 15mm or 22mm.
- All products fit onto copper or plastic piping, the new build product fits onto standard MDPE pipework.
- The Surestop is WRAS Approved as a direct replacement for the brass stopcock, apart from the service valve which must be fitted as a secondary device.
- The Surestop must be fitted either horizontally or vertically – the product cannot be fitted diagonally.
- The Surestop valve must also be fitted in the correct direction of flow of water (shown on the valve body).
- Yes, the Surestop stops the flow of water at the location of the product valve – once the Surestop is switched off no more water will enter the property until it is turned on again.
- Yes, simply e-mail us on email@example.com or call 0845 643 1800.
- Cold water supply maximum 23 degrees at 10 bar pressure
- Hot water supply max 60 degrees at 3 bar pressure.